Love Letters


Pic's

Monday, June 28, 2010

Love Letters Part One




My name is Bill Eager and I’m employed by Big Daddy Cash not only is he my boss he’s a very close friend. I’ve been Cashes friend since 1952 when we both joined the Peacekeeping Forces to fight in the Korean war. Cash was only sixteen at the time and he had to lie about his age to be accepted as a volunteer. With a fake ID and the fact that he looked much older the ( I was Eighteen) deception was easy. With our background in martial arts (we both had black belts in karate) we were accepted in the Green Beret, a distinct unit of the Special Operational Forces. Cash and I enlisted together and had the privilege to stay together as martial art instructors, our first assignment of many assignments we shared.

That’s how I met Cash and we have been closer than blood brothers ever since. Anyway, when Cash was discharged he founded a company called Cashes Secrets 2 Success. It’s a company based in Salt Lake City, Utah where Cash was born. His business turned out to be a virtual empire doing business all over the free world. He has almost 400 employees, I’m one, I’ve been with him since he started.

One day he called me into his office and asked me if I’d like to be his special mail distributor. I asked him;

“What exactly does that entail”

he replied;

“Bill, I want you to handle all incoming and out going mail and be in charge of mail order distribution.”

“That sounds to me like one hell of a lot of work.”

“ It is! But I’m sure you can handle it professionally . and I'll add $1000 dollars a month to your salary.”

So now among other things I’m Big Daddy Cashes professional mailman. You’d be surprised what a man in my position learns.

Back to Big Daddy Cash...

It was around this time that I received a friendly letter from a Russian lady. She wanted a pen pal and I suppose you could say I wanted recognition.

That's where the story "Love letters to Elena" begins. A casual friendship that gives birth to a love affair all the way from America to Russia.

Sometimes late at night when my mind is cluttered and I can’t think of the right words to use in my book. I think of Elena and long for the heat of her body and her gentle touch. Sitting at my keyboard in front of my computer it’s easier to write to her then it is to write in my book. When writing to her my words flow like magic. It helps me get rid of the junk that’s floating around in my mind and gives me a fresh outlook to finish what I originally started.

If writing to her can do that for me why not write a book about her and our love affair. A love affair that exists in the words of a letter. I would be communicating with my love and doing my work at the same time, all with a better frame of mind. The trick will be keeping it a secret until the book is finished.



Here are two of the most recent love letters to Elena.


To My Dearest Elena,

There is a simple, age-old principle that keeps me happy healthy and free: “Help others to help yourself.” I believe that people who give time, and support to others are more likely to be happy and satisfied with their lives—the proof can be found in the love letters that you write to me. The words you write with the emotions found in your heart help me to weathering the inevitable storms of life? Your words are the magic potion from all panaceas. Your words give me the faith I need to endure until we are together. The distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, but rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be. Wonderful things happen when two, such as you and I are in love.

My dearest Elena I don't ask for much because with you I have everything. My love for you is like the air I breath. I can't see it, but I always feel it, and most importantly...I can't live without it. Your letters always come to me on Friday morning making Friday (for me) the happiest day of the week. Having you in my life, if just for the moment, makes me the happiest man on earth. To be the happiest man in the universe I need you right here next to me. I pray that “Love” the God in my heart. will make this a possibility.

As you continue to send me your love, my energy flames into a regenerating spiral... As love accumulates, it keeps my system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product. Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.

You see…my dearest Elena… When I think of you my thoughts are always of love. When I think of you I can’t think of anything else. Do you think I’m losing it, or is that a normal reaction? Does true love affect everyone like that…or is it just me?

In order for me to write my books I have to feel a dynamic force, and tell me My Dearest Elena what force is more potent than our love? Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile. True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending. Cash and Elena are angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing each another. So My Darling let us fly………..

May our minds think alike and our hearts beat in sync.

I Love You, Big Daddy Cash



When Elena first started writing to me she wrote everyday and sometimes twice a day. However, now her requirements as a nurse have more than doubled and she only has time to write me on Fridays. Her letters make friday my special day. A day when the words in her letters stir up my emotions.

To My Dearest Elena,

How is my lovely Russian lady today? Today of course is a week from the time I am writing this letter. I presume that you'll read it and send me a reply on June the thirteenth where as I'm writing it on June six while anxiously waiting for your letter. You know my dearest a lot can happen in a week. It is not without reason but the whole world could change and even you could change your way of thinking. Look what Almighty God did in just seven days. Oh well, I'm just giving you something to think about.

I've told you about Connie, the lady that rents my upstairs apartment, she's on vacation for two weeks and I'm taking care of her two dogs, Sam and Anchor. With my five that means I have seven dogs in my house. However I don't mind, the more the merrier, as you know, I love animals.

My barbeque party was a Hugh success and my ribs turned out like I said they would. The party lasted all Saturday night and well into Sunday. Two of the guests I invited are professional musicians (Western Music). They brought their guitars and played and sang while the rest of us danced and enjoyed each others company. I love to give parties when everybody has a real good time.

I collect silver and gold coins and my next-door neighbor has a collection she wants to sale. Hard economical times have prompted her to get rid of her coins. I'll be fair and give her the true value of her collection however it will be a good investment because some of her coins will complete some of my sets. A complete set almost doubles in value. She also has a 200 year old penny (1 cent) that will make my collection of pennies worth around $5000. I have only been investing in coins for six months and already I have put most of my savings into silver, gold and copper coins. I have a large glass display cabinet in my den where I like to show off my collection. I'm proud of what I have collected so far and the returns sure beat saving paper currency in a savings account.

As a concerned citizen of the United States I think it is vital to keep informed with political situations world wide. So I'm well aware of what is going on in your country as well as other major countries. I make it a point to research and add these things to my book of knowledge. Sometimes I take for granted what others find important and just how much they know. For example ten years ago, the Russian economy was collapsing, In that decade of transition many hopes were born, and although not all of them have come true, it is a mistake to consider Russia's experience a failure. On the contrary the transformation in Russia has been a 'real revolution' and brought about important changes in the political, economic and social spheres. Where as; in 230 years the United States has grown to a huge, integrated, industrialized economy that makes up over a quarter of the worlds economy. This type of knowledge gives a good citizen a strong foundation. I'm telling you this, Elena, because I want you to know how my mind works. Maybe I shouldn't be so candid but as you know I do and say what I think and I always do things my way.
My Dearest Elena, I'd like to give you a quote from the Bible; ' Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up, and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal.''
Let's talk openly about our feelings and take time to show that we care. Let's treasure each and every moment because a love like ours is rare.
Elena, I Love You,



Elena sends a picture with each of her letters. Each section of the story will be headed with one of her pictures.




Bill Eager





Now that I’ve got that off my chest let me continue with what I almost drifted away from. I want to tell you a little more about Cash, some of his trials and tribulations and some of his successes. I also want to tell you about the life of his Russian lady Elena.

Let’s start with Elena, without Cashes knowledge; I did an extensive study on her back ground, her education and her life in general. She had eleven years of schooling and was at the top of her class in just about every subject. Her general knowledge is above average and she knows a little bit about virtually everything. I had the privilege to talk to Elena while I was in Russia (I guess you could say spying on her without her knowledge.) and I found her to be intellectually interested in deep subjects. She loves philosophy, medicine and nursing children. She is taking correspondence courses in nursing, English and French and from what I could gather she is doing quite well. She loves to talk and if you let her she’ll talk your head off. She speaks broken English, some times hard to understand but she is a delightful conversationalist.

Cash on the other hand has had very little traditional schooling he had to quit school to help provide for his family. When you ask him about his education he’ll tell you he graduated from the college of hard knocks. He loves martial arts and has won many competitions, it’s a talent that he never talks about. He’s obsessed with writing and reading. He reads everything he can get his hands on and writes about everything he thinks and feels. He was an honored soldier in the Green Beret and has a chest full of metals to prove it. The most intriguing thing about Cash is his devotion for his friends, if you are his friend you are his unconditional friend for life. He likes to share his success and he helps his friends to reach their ultimate goals. I had to share this with you because I love and admire Big Daddy Cash the best friend I’ve ever had.

I have more to tell you about Cash but I’ll save it for later, it’s time to get back to “Love Letters to Elena”…

This is a story of two lovers bridging the gap of over 5000 miles and doing it by email.



This next two letters are from Elena and the following letter is Cashes Reply.





forgotten even to eat and drink coffee and now in my stomach I have
revolution. (Smile). I think, that after I will come home to me it is
necessary to prepare a tasty dish. Oh by the way tell to me my honey
William, you have what meal for a breakfast. In the mornings I
basically drink coffee and I eat porridge or I prepare fried eggs. You
know my honey William, that we with you have the big holiday and it
Valentine's Day. It really our holiday because it is day enamoured.
You always will be only mine Valentine's and my love belongs only to
you. I wish to wish you my love William "Happy Valentine's Day and I
ask you have the big day!!!" I ask you have thought only about me
because it really for me important. I had a fine dream and it was like
a reality. I felt your sweet kisses in my lips and a neck and it was
fantastic. I want, that all our dreams and our meeting there was a
reality. This so big desire, that I am ready to give all for this
desire. I think, that as soon as I will write you William the letter I
will go to the secret place in park and to have some walk. Tell
William you you take a secret place where you could remain one??? I
very much would like, that you took such secret place that when we
together we could remain in this place one. I am very glad, that our
weather became warmer and now it-1 celsius. In it weekend across all
Russia was the big cross-country which is called "the Ski track of
Russia 2008". In our city in this ski track participated almost 15
thousand persons and it much. The smallest sportsman was only 4 years
old. (Smile). I also wished to go but unfortunately I could not do it
because I do not have skis and everything, that I could do that to
observe this ski track. It was valid very interestingly. Tell to me
William, what the new has occurred in your life??? You have what
weather??? I very much want that in your life always all was good also
each your day was successful. I already said to you that I have
confirmed the qualification of the nurse and I am valid very good
nurse. My cat "Happiness" having felt warmly has escaped on street and
I think, that it has escaped to the girlfriend to a cat. (Smile). My
honey William I wish to tell to you also, that in my apartment the
flower has blossomed and it is very good. I think, what this flower
has blossomed from ours with you of love my honey . l You William have
houses flowers??? I very much like to be engaged in planting of
colours and plants and for me would be the big happiness to have the
garden. I think, that this all female features. (Smile). I really feel
the present lady who is intended to love and care of such man as you
William. I have understood for a long time, that that we were are
happy to us it is necessary to be together and then I will really the
happiest lady in the world. I ask you William always write me letters
because they support love in my heart. You my generator of love and me
are necessary, that this generator developed a love considerable
quantity. For last week I so have strongly become bored of you my
honey William, that now I speak much. (Smile). I hope, that your eyes
have not got tired to read my letter. (Smile). Sometimes I think, that
I could remain in the Internet of cafe and write you the biggest in
the world the letter and get to the book of records Guinness. (Smile).
I very much want, that you William have felt all my love to you in
this letter. You my unique man in this life which I so strongly love.
I will wait very much for your letter William. Now I will finish my
letter because I should send you my message of love as soon as
possible. Besides I should have some rest today after these two weeks
of work. This week I will have less works because my the fellow worker
has recovered also it me pleases. The main thing I ask you my honey
William remember, that you and your love in the biggest my riches this
world and I love you very much . Always your loving lady Elena.

Two Hearts United As One. William and Elena

P.S I have written you William my poem and I hope, that you will love
it. I also send you a card and I very much want, that we could have
sweet kisses and embraces. I very much love you William!!!

I am really love to you William !!!
The lasting bliss, the kiss I miss,
The sweetest thoughts without a touch
The heart that hurts and bears a scar
thinking how far away you William are

You William on my mind most of the day
And at night I go to bed and pray
An angel soft and gentle as you
Would make my sweetest dreams come true



Hello my sweetheart William!!! I know, that each time when my letter
arrives to you you have the happy person and a lot of love. I very
much want my dear William that you had always the big mood, happiness
and love in heart. I always aspire to that you my honey William was
happy. And I wish to tell to you, that each time when I see your
letter it is explosion of emotions of love and it like storming ocean
of love. But you William and I your lady we float together at this
ocean of love by a good and convenient boat. I love you my sweet peach
and a sweet William. If you now were together with me I very much
would want will take pleasure in your kisses and embraces. In mine
dreams I always do it, but it is not enough of it and I would like
present your kisses. I very much like to be kissed on the mouth and a
neck and is final in other places which you would like to kiss.
(Smile). I know, that you would like it William to do, because in our
life there is a love and understanding. William my love I all
understand all situation which you now have also I wish to tell to
you, that for me the main thing is you and your love. I know also that
to us time for our meeting will be required but I believe that we can
be together. That concerning your questions I really did not receive
your letter with questions and consequently I ask you to send again
this letter and I will answer all your questions because it is very
important for me. I am glad, that you William have told to me about
Connie and I understand all. Last week I very much missed and today
having come on ours with you appointment I am again happy and I have
the big smile. I worked much, but I already many times said to you my
love William, that I love the work. You always help me with my work in
all and it is given to me easily. On my work all colleagues see, that
in my heart love and I wish William to tell to you, that it is very
difficult to find the happiness in Russia, and found it and you
William my happiness and love. I am very glad, that our weather became
warmer and it is all -3 celsius and it warmly enough. On January, 14th
here in Russia we had a holiday which sounds very silly, but
nevertheless it exists also it "Old New year". All is connected by
that before Russia celebrated New year on Juliansky year, and now on
the Gregorian year as all world and consequently in Russia is
celebrated two times New year. Some people even say, that Russian
people have thought up so much holidays not to work. (Smile). But
nevertheless I worked in it day and it so awfully to work on holidays.
(Smile). After day of "glutton" I had almost whole week of unloading
and ate only salads, porridge and drank juice. I should have some diet
because I know, how the nurse, that cholesterol very badly for health.
But nevertheless my honey William I wish to tell to you, that I have
fine a body and at me is, that you can embrace. (Smile). I think, that
today I will do houses a laundry and house cleaning because I love
when houses an order and is pure. Oh by the way my girlfriend
Valentina spoke to you William big hi. I hope, that you had successful
week and at you all is good. I will be very glad if you tell that the
new has occurred in your life. I ask you my honey William speak to me
where you like to be kissed and as you like to kiss. I very much wish
to receive big your kiss at our meeting. I ask you my love William say
with me about everything, that you wanted also I is glad to divide
always with you any news. I wish to be in your life and to love you.
In Russia have started to show the third season of a film "Lost" and I
look it because I wish to learn the ending of this film. You William
observe this film??? I already said to you, that in our house there is
a cable television and I try to look channel BBC World in English that
it is better to study English language. I wish William to tell to you,
that sometimes I do not understand, that speak on it TV the channel
because they very quickly speak in English. (Smile). Probably, that I
will soon know English language perfection. I hope, that you William
understand all that I write also it very important for me. Tell to me
William you you have Feeling about what we are necessary each other???
I have such feeling since then when has told to you about my love and
I wish to be with you together. You my love for ever will remain in my
heart. My heart belongs now only to you, my love. I during long time
had no such fine feelings as now, and I am obliged to it only to you
William. Only with you William I again could feel the loving and
desired lady. When I have a night shift on work I can sit and think
hours of you my medical I have dream as we meet and thrown each other
in embraces. I have happiness tears, that we together. I really very
much love you William. For me it is very important, that I could be
engaged love only with the favourite person and this man you are
William. When we will be together with you I wish to give you
completely the soul and a body. We with you William will be together
studies to comprehend all depths of pleasure of love and the main
thing we will enjoy the friend the friend together. I very much want,
that you William having received my letter knew that I love you and I
want only you. I will have today some affairs but nevertheless this
day all my next days will be happy because in my life there is you
mine a sweet William. I ask you my love answer my letter because I
always wait for your letter and it is very important for me. Now I
will finish this letter and I will have some walk in park and thought
on you William and about our meeting. I very much love you and I send
you my embraces and kisses. Always your loving lady Elena.

Two Hearts United As One. William and Elena



Hello My Dearest Elena,

Thank you for the surprise poem and card, they made my valentines day complete. As usual your letter removed all the clouds and drifting snow from my day and gave me sunshine and happiness.

The weather here in Salt Lake City has been the worst of the worst. The wind has caused so much damage to my property that it’s going to take thousands of dollars to do all the repairs. It blew my fences down and took the roofs off my storage sheds and garage. I am completely snowed in, the roads are closed and it is a blizzard outside. There is over four feet of snow but that’s not the problem the wind keeps on blowing and getting stronger, there are drifts over 10 feet high, and they keep shifting from one place to another. I can’t remember the weather ever being this bad.

You asked me what I liked for breakfast, well, I’m fixing my favorite breakfast right now. Close your eyes and join me! Here it is…I hope you enjoy. A tender rare rib eye steak covered with mushrooms and sweet onions…two eggs over easy…hash brown potatoes and dollar size pancakes with maple syrup. Top it all off with a cup of coffee and a glass of fresh orange juice with a small heated cinnamon role drenched in butter. I hope that fits your fancy! It’s a great way to start a lousy day. I mean it helps make up for the miserable weather.

This afternoon I am going to have to put my snow shoes on and walk to the store, I hope I don’t blow away. Unfortunately I didn’t get stocked up with groceries before this latest storm hit. This is a must that I am not looking forward too. It sure would be nice if the wind would magically blow all this damn snow away and then stop blowing. To bad that only happens in dreams and not reality.

Speaking of dreams, I have been dreaming of you, dreaming dreams beyond your possible imagination. God it would be nice to hold you in my arms and have the warmth of your embrace. You are so beautiful that these pleasant thoughts always cause an emotion explosion.

I’m sorry my dear, I have to go now…I have to try to shovel the walks for my renters.

Love, Big Daddy Cash





Hello my honey William!!! My love in the beginning of this letter I
wish to tell to you, that I very much you strongly love also all this
time very much missed on you. My honey William I am very happy, that
today I can write you the letter and tell about how I love you. I
know, that you also on me missed, but today ours with you day and ours
with you a meeting. I hope, that having received today my letter you
will be the happiest man in the world and your day will be successful.
My love William forgive me that I so long did not write to you, but I
all this time worked much. My the fellow worker was ill also to me it
was necessary to work much. At last today I have free day and I can
write you William the letter. Each my day when I worked I thought to
you and all my thoughts were with you my medical Sometimes mine think
about you prevented to work to me and I became thoughtful. (Smile).
You William have such condition??? I think, that I am enamoured in you
from feet to a head and I love in you all my sweet peach William. For
me it there were really very difficult days without your letters, but
today that happy day when I can write you the letter full of love. I
have risen today very much early because wished to come in the cafe
Internet as soon as possible. The manager the cafe Internet very much
was surprised having seen me standing at the cafe Internet. But I have
told, that it is necessary for me to sit down as soon as possible for
the computer and to write you William the letter. And now I write you
this letter. I have risen so early and have quickly put on, that have

I told you how cash and I met and instantly became friends. Let me tell you now, before I continue, my concept of friends. I think real success begins with a friend and everything else in life is a bonus. If your dreams and desires are to become rich and famous and you set your goals to make this your main purpose in life, what good would it all be without friends? You should treat a friendship like a rose garden, feed it with love, kindness and understanding and watch it blossom into a beautiful rose. There is nothing more valuable than a true friend, all other successes in your life's journey mean nothing if you can't share them with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment