Love Letters


Pic's

Monday, June 28, 2010

Part Five

Cash has a younger brother Clinton who always seems to know when Cashes needs a friend. Clinton is four years his junior but he always treats Cash as if he were his senior. He has helped Cash through some very difficult times and he loves his brother with a deep unconditional love. He's not always right but he's always there to lend a helping hand. What you are witnessing now is an unscheduled visit where Clinton catches Cash by surprise and Cash tries to be funny to cover his true feelings.

“Hi little brother, Ha Ha! You’re four years away from being my big brother.”

“That’s more like it Cash, Makes me happy to see that you still have sense of humor.”

“You bet I have, little brother. What brought you back so soon? I wasn’t expecting you until next week.”

“Curiosity got the best of me I had to see what you’d done about your falling star.”

“Elena is much more the just a falling star she is a blast of stars from the whole galaxy. Her outstanding beauty and affectionate personality have completely captured me heart and soul .

She has left me in a dizzy spell.

I‘m her prisoner of love...

What can I say? I'm stunned by the splendor of her individuality.

To be blunt she’s brought out the little boy, young man, Lover and Saint in me.

Bet you didn‘t know that I was a poet.”

“Hmm, It sounds like you finally fell off your rocker.”

“ I may have, but from now on I’m going to do things my way.”

“Now you’re beginning to sound like my brother.”

“Come on Clint lets go bowling.”

“Sorry, I can’t…I’m on my way to see Tony Robbins. He’s giving a seminar at the Special Events Center. I was wondering if you’d like to go.”

“Not this time Clint…My mind is fine, It’s my heart that needs surgery.”

“Is there something you want to tell me,? I’ve got a feeling that you need a shoulder to cry on.”

“Get out of here brother I wouldn’t want you to miss the guru’s lecture. Maybe we can get together tomorrow for lunch.”

“No sooner said then done, I’ll give you a call and will set the place. So long! Have a good one.”

Cash had a lot to think about and was in a mental turmoil when Clinton unexpectedly dropped bye his visit helped to release the tension. Alone again he decide to write Elena a letter.





To My Dearest Elena,

I just read your letter my dear Elena. It touched my heart so deeply that I started to cry. They say that grown men don't cry, don't you believe it! How I wish that we were two seeds planted next to each other in a garden of love. Then we could grow together and bloom in the magnificence of life. Wishes and fantasies are all that true life has to offer us because we have to live in reality. You are mine when I close my eyes and dream and I am yours. Any other kind of life is unimaginable because I’m in in the twilight of mine and you are in the glorious beginning of yours.

We are over the hump in what has been a very exciting week and heading for a weekend of rest and relaxation. It also looks like summer and fall has gone and left room for another season. I can’t believe it but it’s snowing so I guess that means winter is officially here. Here in Salt Lake we didn’t have a real Fall season, not unless you can call a week or ten days a season. The leaves on the trees started changing from green to a mixture of colors mostly in combinations of yellow brown and gold and as usual Gods given beauty was a glorious sight to behold but to my discontent it didn‘t last long enough for me to enjoy. With such a short season there wasn’t much of a chance to take in all of its beauty.

I love the beauty of nature, each season contributes its own unique treasure. Since we are only allowed twelve months a year I think that each season should last a full three months.The ozone layer is making such drastic changes in our atmospheric climates that soon there will only be two seasons a year, summer and winter. So I guess we will just have to learn how to enjoy what we get, when we get it.

I have noticed that the quality of my written word is better when I use meditation to help me create new thoughts and ideas. I love to meditate in the middle of the night, at my keyboard, staring at my monitor, all alone and undisturbed. That’s when I do my best thinking.

Sometimes I’ll spend all night meditating and using my imagination, I have also found that (for me) this is the best time to use the power of self suggestion. When I am real tired and my eyelids are heavy it’s real easy to put myself in a hypnotic state. Elena you would be astounded and captivated at what the mind can accomplish if given the opportunity and put to the task. It never ceases to amaze me!


This aught to start your day off with a bang. I hope you don’t find it offensive. It is something that I received in a letter from a friend. As you will note, it was written by a doctor; One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of her family that he had died of a "massive internal fart! " (Dr. Susan Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada). That should keep a grin on your face as you think about it today it might even make your friends laugh. That is if they don’t wear stiff collars.

I just had to pass that on, I couldn’t stop laughing for almost an hour. Laughter is pretty good medicine sometimes it will cheer a person up when nothing else works. My dearest Elena fantasies work just as well as laughter. Each evening I have been taking you for walks down lovers lane. I even put my arms around you and hold you close so that I can feel your body, the rhapsody of your breathing, and the beat of your passionate heart.

If you still have the banner that brought you to this site and you've returned here to read your pass letter. I removed it and sent it to you via email.

You want to know something that has really created a new and exciting emotion inside of me? Well, my dear Elena, It is the times in the middle of the night that I spend in a fantasy world with you.

There are times when I’m working on my manuscript when I can’t get words to come to life but If I close my eyes and take you in my arms for just a few minutes when I open my eyes the words come like raging fire.

I never get lonely because I know when I close my eyes you’ll always be there. Until I met you I never really believed in fantasy. But now fantasies have become the most delightful part of my very existence.

The moments I spend with you are the moments I cherish, moments I want to hang on to forever. I know that the difference in our ages makes a real live romance out of the question, if I could find the fountain of youth I’d change that in an instant but until then I’ll just have to love you in my dreams.

When I’m dreaming of you I break all of the rules that make life difficult, you and I in each others arms burning with the passion of desire, makes me reckless with my heart. I’ve grown to love you Elena, your beauty, your visions, your letters and your thoughts and desires all give me, as you have put so well, an emotion explosion.

Loving you is like learning to love all over again, yours forever in the world we have created together, Big Daddy Cash

P.S. You know Elena, we have been casual friends, friends, more then friends and now lovers in our own little world and I still don't know your last name. Of course I'm not in love with names my dear Elena, I'm in love with you, but it would be nice to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment